Sunday 7 December 2014

Feel like a princess

You all know how in love I am with very feminine dresses and how irresistible I find very sparkly dresses (yes, I am still a little girl with a tiara in my heart). And you also know that I will find any reason whatsoever to find an occasion to find frilly frocks and embroidered gowns.
So if you are anything like me, you will fall in love with the eye candy I have prepared for you. Just be warned, they are advertised as prom dresses Canada  on PickedDresses , but you will see how easy they would work even for a night on the red carpet.


1.       Hollywood

Yes, I admit it! I would certainly want to walk in any of these 3 dresses on a red carpet, together with A-list celebrities. They are so luxurious and have a very “designer” vibe to them


1   //   2   //   3


2.       A dream in silk
How else would you imagine a goddess if not in long layered silk in sumptuous pastels? Go with one covered shoulder for the Greek look or opt for a heart cleavage to emphasize your neckline.
1   //   2   //   3





3.       Retro

Think old school movies, think Scarlet O’Hara, think elegance and glamour. These dresses have a very clean cut and are amazing with a variety of silhouettes.
1   //   2   //   3



4.       The short version

Well, princess or no princess, but I sure like my fair share of short dresses. A tip? Always emphasize the waist, it will add a dose of glam to any outfit.
1   //   2   //   3



5.       Embellished

Bling, bling, bling and some more bling! If you play your cards right, your pretty embellished dress will become a style statement. Choose from the two subtly decorated ones or jump straight into a heavily decorated mermaid dress so you’re sure to make an impression.
1   //   2   //   3



6.       The princess edition

Do I need to say anything about this?! *Bring me my tiara!*
1   //   2   //   3



7.       The very sophisticated

And in the end, these are some absolutely gorgeous dresses, not forgiving on lots of silhouettes, but very sumptuous and absolutely to die for! (Pick your favourite because I couldn’t decide!!)
1   //   2   //   3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Alexandra's Musings, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena